TS NEET 2017 Certificates Verification dates 2017: KNR University of Health sciences has released the notification for first and final verification of certificates. The students who applied for the counselling can check the provisional merit list of registered candidates provided by the university. Candidates have to check for their name & merit position in the provisional merit list and visit the center for verification of certificates according to the data provided below.
TS NEET 2017 Certificate Verification and Counselling Dates
The notification for the verification of certificates was released on July 19 2017 by KNR university which is responsible for conducting counselling for MBBS/BDS in state of Telangana. The university also released a provisional merit list in which the names and merit position of the candidates who have qualified and registered by paying the online fee. The schedule for certificates verification helpline centers and other important details are given below.
1) Candidates belonging to OU area (Telangana State) / Local candidates can attend
certificate verification at Help line Centres in Warangal or Hyderabad as per the
schedule given below
2) Candidates attending Certificate verification at Hyderabad have to attend at specified
centres as per the scheduled given below to prevent over crowding at one centre.
3) Special category candidates (Sports/NCC/PMC/CAP/Physically Challenged) have to
attend certificate verification at JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad as per the schedule
4) The schedule is prepared mentioning the candidates Sl.No. in Provisional merit list in
KNR UHS web-site
5) Candidates whose category certificates (SC/ST/BC) are issued by Government of
Telangana should attend certificate verification at Help-line Centres in Hyderabad /
6) Candidates whose category certificates (SC/ST/BC) are issued by Government of
Andhra Pradesh should attend certificate verification at Help-line Centres at Dr.
NTRUHS Vijayawada only.
Telangana NEET 2017 Center Wise Certificates Verification Schedule
IA. SPECIAL CATEGORY: VENUE: JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally, Hyderabad (For All
candidates – Local & Non-Local)
Note: * Candidates of Special category are to attend for verification (a) for verification of certificates
(b) for special category verification as per above schedule at JNTUH only.
2. All eligible special category candidates (Local and Non-Local) have to attend at JNTUH only for
I-B. JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – General Category (for All Local Candidates):
II. KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, WARANGAL:
Certificates Required For TS NEET Counselling
The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) along
with two sets of self attested Xerox copies and print out of on-line application form
duly signed with photograph affixed at the space provided. Custodian certificates are
not allowed. Candidate has to present in person.
- Admit card of NEET UG 2017.
- Rank card of NEET UG 2017.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra
Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence
certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish
the required certificate in support of their claim.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation
under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- Minority status certificate if applicable.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of
the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent
and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are
genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per
LAW if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed)
Instructions to the Candidates :
- Candidates are hereby informed that, this is the first and final phase of verification
of certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. Candidates
who got verified their original certificates are only permitted to exercise their web
options in the subsequent phases if any subject to their eligibility.
- Candidates have to present in person along with all Original Certificates for verification. Custodian certificates will not be allowed.
- Candidates whose category certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by Telangana state should attend for certificate verification at Help-line centers in Telangana.
- Candidates whose category certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by Andhra Pradesh stateshould attend for certificate verification at Help-line centers at Vijayawada.
- Special category candidates should attend certificate verification at JNTUH. Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Mere attending for verification of certificates does not confer any right for admission as more number of candidates have applied for limited number of seats available.
- Notification for exercising web-options along with schedule of dates will be displayed on KNR University web-site.
- Orders issued by Government of Telangana from time to time with regard to admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses will be applicable.
Click Here To Download TS NEET Certification Verification Official Notification by knruhs.in