APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017: APPSC Group 3 Mains Exam have been conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Jobs. This test had been conducted on 6th and 7th August 2017. The 53000 candidates who qualified the screen test have appeared for the AP Panchayat Secretary Exam. The exam was successfully completed and the Answer key was already released. Now, the candidates who appeared for the exam are looking for APPSC Panchayat Secreatary Results 2017. This article will provide complete information regarding AP Panchayat Secretary results 2017, cut off marks and merit list.
APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017 – Check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Results
APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017 will be declared for the exam that was conducted on 6th and 7th August, 2017. As per the results for the screenong test, a total number of 52,750 candidates were eligible for the Group 3 Mains exam. The exam was conducted in two paper, each paper carries 150 marks. APPSC will prepare the APPSC Group 3 Mains cutoff marks which will give the detail information of qualifying marks for different categories. The candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks will be offered recruitment to post of Panchayat Secretary. APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017 will be declared on the official website psc.ap.gov.in. Check APPSC Group 3 Results 2017 from this page. Previously the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published screening test result along with the marks of qualified candidates which can also be checked here.
The selection of candidates for Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Group 3 for further recruitment process will be based on the performance in the mains exam. The merit list for the exam conducted on 6th and 7th August will be uploaded by the Commission on their official website.
Also Check :- APPSC Group 3 Mains Answer Key 2017
APPSC Group 3 Mains 2017 Important Details
|Name of the Results||APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Mains Results 2017|
|Name of Organization:||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Dates:||6th & 7th August 2017|
|Result Status:||Releasing Soon|
APPSC Group 3 Results 2017
APPSC is year smart year searching for best challenger for every of their administrations to administer the state greatly qualified and affordable hopefuls. within the in the meantime being a chunk of state payer supported organizations is productive for the candidates additionally. leader stability is one among the promising elements for people WHO ought to add state payer supported organizations. The APPSC cluster three examination style is ready to be bit intense giving the world the simplest worth challenger for his or her administration. Also, the best motivating force for any challenger to figure within the administration determination is that the vast regard and position. Breaking within the APPSC cluster three examination Results 2017 isn’t a straightforward stroll as there’s a inclement contention within the field. The APPSC may be a confided in institution for the arrangements to the eminent posts. When, you’re into the notable APPSC cluster three administrations you’re at the popular point of view to place forth a powerful effort and work with end devotion. what is a lot of, with the profitable pay unquestionably APPSC turns into a fantasy wellspring of labor for a few.
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary 2017 Selection Procedure
The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be based on the Merit in the Computer Based Main Examination.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory and absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- The Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification or as and when required and called for. If any candidate fails to produce any one of the certificates and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidates are advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- Concerned District Collector is the unit of appointment as per G.O. Ms. No. 84, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development (Mdl.II) Dept., Dt. 24.02.2010.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the main examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Districts etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the Districts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
APPSC Group 3 Results 2017 Release Date, Cutoff Marks & Merit List Name wise
APPSC Group 3 Examinations were held on 6th August 2017 and 7th August 2017 for a total number of 1055 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies. This year, A total number of 91 Thousand candidates appeared for the exam. Candidates who have appeared for this exam are now eagerly waiting for the APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017. The Panchayat Secreatry Results, updates and all other information have already been provided on this page. This page will notify once the APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Results 2017 are declared. APPSC Group 3 Mains Results can be checked from the steps provided below.
Steps To Check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Results 2017
- Go to the official website @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Look for APPSC Group 3 Mains Exam Results 2017 and Click on it
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number carefully.
- You will get an OTP on your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the OTP you received.
- APPSC Group 3 Mains Results 2017 along with the cutoff marks will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print of the results for further use.
Click This Link To Check APPSC Group 3 Mains 2017 Results